DermaQuest Alpha Peptide Resurfacer is a powerful peptide treatment especially formulated, with peptides and alpha hydroxy acids, for effective resurfacing and rebuilding of the dermal matrix through the combination of Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid and Peptides.
- Glycolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Argireline (Reduce muscle contraction)
- Matrixyl (Develop new healthy skin)
- Rigin (Increase healing potential of the ageing skin)
- Sodium Hyaloronate (Hydrate and plump the skin)
- Atctifirm TS (Actively firm, lift, tone and reduce fine lines & wrinkles in the skin)
- Improve epidermal skin hydration
- Increase cellular turnover by supporting the healing and repair response
- Refines fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens skin tone and helps to lighten pigmentation
- Peptide delivery during resurfacing provides excellent Age Management results
- Stimulate the production of collagen, elastin and GAGs in the dermal matrix – cellular multiplication occur at this level in the skin
- Improves the barrier function of the skin
- Powerful resurfacer treatment formulated with peptides and alpha hydroxy acids.
- Aids in increasing skin thickness
It is an excellent professional age-management treatment. Peptides are amino acids that have the ability to help build the skin. With the assistance of alpha hydroxy acids, this treatment makes the skin more acidic, while simultaneously infusing the power packed, building peptides. Quick and effective, this treatment is highly compatible with the Peptide Mobilizer by DermaQuest.
The Alpha peptide Resurfacer can be performed in a series of 6 treatments, scheduled 2 weeks apart, 2 times per year. A patch test must be performed at least 72 hours before the actual peel is performed.
We recommend you use DermaQuest’s Skin Boost Kit 2 weeks before and after each treatment, the kit includes:
Peptide Mobilizer 1oz
Advanced B5 Serum 0.5oz
C-lipoic Antitoxidant Serum 0.5oz
ZinClear SPF 30 1oz
You may also need the Delicate Cleanser and the Antioxidant Soothing Serum.
All products should be applied twice daily. It will help to keep the skin well hydrated post treatment. This treatment may cause increased sensitivity to the skin depending on the skin type and home care regimen.
Side effects may include stinging, itching-irritation, redness, swelling, tightness, peeling and scabbing of the skin. Avoid sweating, exercising, hot baths or showers, scrubbing, picking or rubbing, which could lead to scarring. If you are using retinoids and/or alpha hydroxy acid products, only re-introduce to the skin once it has healed.
Protect the skin from direct sun exposure with a broad spectrum sunscreen for a minimum of 14 days post-treatment to prevent hyperpigmentation. A hat may be worn if necessary. Your compliance with the use of daily sunscreen on an ongoing basis is mandatory, especially with exfoliation treatments.
You must cease using Retin A for one week and no facial waxing for one-two weeks prior to the Peptide Resurfacer.
If you are using retinoids and/or alpha hydroxy acid products, only re-introduced to the skin, once it has healed.
If you are using benzoyl peroxide products you must cease use for 3-4 days prior to the peel. Those who are prone to herpes breakouts may need treatment to help avoid breakouts during healing time.
Get a DermaQuest Skin Boost kit worth £175
or a Dermaquest Age Management Kit worth £180