Prepaid courses are popular as a discount is applied for paying for a course of treatments in advance. Not everyone can afford to pay for a course upfront and many people pay for treatments as they go at a non-discounted price.
Please read our terms and conditions for a prepaid IPL / Lasers courses you will be asked to sign a form at your consultation if you are happy with our terms and conditions and wish to purchase a prepaid course.
Laser and IPL Courses
- Prepaid courses are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
- Prepaid value cannot be exchanged for a different treatment.
- Prepaid courses cannot be split or shared.
- More than 48 hours cancellation notice must be given for each treatment otherwise you lose 50% of the value of the treatment. More than 72 hours notice must be given for appointments booked on Mondays as we are closed on Sundays.
- Remaining treatments are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance or late cancellation, from the total price of the course of treatment. Free treatments given as part of a course have no refund value.
- If you do not attend an appointment or you attend with a contraindication, e.g, an active tan or fake tan on the treatment area and cannot be treated you will lose this treatment in your course.
- Treatments on a course must be completed within 12 months of purchase and cannot be carried forward, transferred, or refunded.
- During the course and for 4 weeks after treatment, it is your responsibility to stay out of the sun and to avoid any tan on the treated area.
- If you have not had a treatment for more than 6 months, you will need another test patch, for which you will be charged £25.