Talking is one of the most important parts of all of our relationships. It strengthens our ties with other people and helps us to maintain positive mental health.
Therapy is a journey of change and talking therapies, such as counselling and life coaching, can help you improve your well-being and make positive changes towards a more satisfying life.
- The process of unlocking the potential to achieve results
- A way of identifying goals, removing obstacles, planning the actions and actioning the plans
- Setting and achieving reachable goals
- About encouraging individuals to get to know themselves and identify what is holding them back
- Look at what’s happening in your life now and be supportive and encouraging to enable you to achieve what is important to you
- Enable you to recognise and remove negative beliefs that may be preventing you from moving forward in life
- Unlock your potential and support you to learn about yourself
- Reflect on your life, clarify goals, focus on them and motivate you to reach them
Coaching is for….
- Anyone who wants to be who they deserve to be
- Anyone who is unsure about what they want in life but knows they want to be happier and more fulfilled.
‘A goal without a plan is just a wish’ (Larry Elder)
A safe, confidential, non-judgemental place where you can bring any difficulties you may be experiencing.
The aim of counselling is to encourage you to find your own solutions. It’s not about giving advice.
Help you to change some aspects of your thoughts, feelings and behaviours to enhance your life, giving you a better understanding and helping you to work towards growth and change.
Counselling is for…
People from all walks of life may be struggling with a variety of personal difficulties such as bereavement, illness, depression etc.
Whatever the difficulty, counselling will help you gain a better understanding of your experiences
Why have ‘Talking Therapy’?
People around you may not understand the difficulties you may be having in your life. Talking things through can be a way of looking at difficult experiences and finding new ways of doing things.
How long does therapy last?
Counselling sessions are always client-led, some people may need only a couple of session’s, others may need months. Sessions will be reviewed and agreed on a regular basis.
Who has therapy?
People from all walks of life including stay at home parents/carers to teachers, legal and medical professionals, government members & high profile business people.
Who provides this Counselling and Coaching at Cheshire Lasers?