Cheshire Lasers introduces Powersculpt
Cheshire Lasers will be introducing Powersculpt from mid-September 2020
What is Powersculpt?
Powersculpt is a powerful new revolution in body shaping and muscle toning. Due to the use of High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) technology a 30-minute treatment is equivalent
to 20,000 crunches, squats, curls or leg extensions.
How does Powersculpt Work?
The Powersculpt creates electromagnetic energy fields which trigger the biological effect of exercise in a non-invasive, painless manner. The energy stimulates motor neurone pulses in 100% of the muscle fibre, significantly more than what would be possible in conventional exercise.
This engages the Mitochondria which burn off energy, which encourage the muscle to adapt to this increase in energy. The intense muscle contractions stimulate the muscles to create new protein strands and muscle fibres, resulting in increased muscle tone, strength, density and volume.
The treatment not only helps increase fat and calorie burning in the area treated, but it also improves the body’s metabolic rate. Another benefit to the treatment is a reduction in the amount of inflammation in that area of the body.
The overall result:
- increase in muscle tone, strength, volume and density
- reduced-fat percentage in the target area
- an improved metabolic rate
- reduced inflammation
Which areas can Powersculpt Treat?
The most popular treatment areas are:
- Thighs ( front, back and or inner thigh)
- Arms ( biceps and or triceps)
We have another device which can treat the pelvic floor and core muscle using the same technology. You can find out more information about this treatment here.
Before and After Images
Cheshire Lasers hope to add our own Powersculpt before and after images soon.
Here is an example provided by the supplier:
At Cheshire Lasers we do not recommend a Powersculpt treatment if you have the following:
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Implanted Defibrillators
- Reveal Devices
- Active Cancer or undergoing Cancer treatment
- Large Metal Prosthetics near the treatment area
- Infection near the treatment area
You will need a medical assessment from our clinic doctor if you have the following conditions:
- Selected Cardiac or Vascular Diseases
- Thrombosis or Thrombophlebitis
- Prescribed Anti-coagulant medications
- Steroid medication
- Uncontrolled Blood Pressure
- Transplant patients
- Auto-immune Conditions / Immunosuppression
- Fragile Skin
- Skin Thinning medication
How many treatments will I need?
At Cheshire Lasers, we recommend a course of around 8 Powersculpt treatments to achieve results.
We recommend a treatment twice a week. It can be three times a week if preferred, however, you must leave 48 hours between each treatment to allow the muscle to recover.
Would a course of Powersculpt treatments suit me?
At Cheshire Lasers, we recommend Powersculpt treatment for a range of people and problems:
- Active people who want to improve their muscle tone, strength and or definition in problem areas where they struggle to improve the area with exercise alone.
- Post-surgery– reduces muscle degeneration in periods where physical activity is not possible
- Weakness due to ageing – slows muscle loss and maintains healthy muscle metabolism in the elderly.
- Professional athletes – maintains muscle mass during detraining.
- Muscle weakness due to medical conditions where exercise is not possible.